Terms and Conditions
- All sizes and capacities are approximate.
- Silvertrophy.com makes every effort to ensure that your goods arrive to you within the specified delivery times by using accredited couriers, however we can not take responsibility for late or failed deliveries arising from incorrect delivery details supplied by the customer.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or by a person acting on behalf of the customer. All deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. If there is no one at the delivery address during those hours, this may delay the delivery of your order.
- UK sales tax (VAT) is not charged on orders exported outside of the EU. Customers are responsible for paying any tax and import duty which may be charged to them by their own country or state.
- We have one collection a day by our courier. Additional orders to the same address may leave in a separate consignment. To avoid unnecessary delivery charges please try and order all required goods at the same time.
- On engraved goods no responsibility can be taken by Silvertrophy.com for any mistakes made by the purchaser in ordering their goods.
- On engraved products all layouts are at the discretion of our expert engravers.
- All quotes emailed from the email@example.com computer are valid for a period of 1 week. After this time all items will need to be re-quoted, including delivery costs and overseas charges.
Silvertrophy.com accepts payment from most major credit and debit cards via our secure online checkout system. Invoices are payable in full by the due date stated on the invoice. In case of late payment Silvertrophy.com has the right to apply an interest charge of 8%p.a. In addition Silvertrophy.com charges a late payment fee up to a maximum of 40 GBP.
A delivery charge of £8.99 will apply to all orders delivered to a single UK mainland address. Destinations outside the UK will be calculated at the shopping basket, after your delivery address has been entered.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure all items on our website are always in stock, from time to time some items may become temporarily out of supply. If a particular award is in high demand we will need to re-order from our suppliers.
If this becomes the case after an order has been placed we will send an email advising of the length of time this process will take.
The customer has the right to cancel an order within 7 days of receiving it. All goods must be returned in the same condition as they were received.
Goods that have been engraved by Silvertrophy.com, at the customer's request cannot be cancelled. All cancelled goods are returned at the customer's expense and for your own protection we would recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
Please notify us by e-mail before returning goods, we will advise you within one working day of the return address for the product. We will return the cost of cancelled product within 30 days of receiving the goods. We do make a charge of 15 percent of the value of the order to cover the costs of repolishing, packing and re-shelving awards.
We understand that on some occasions Trophies & Awards may not be required anymore.
Please send an urgent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - within 7 days of your order confirmation. All orders must be returned within 30 days of order date.
Due to having over 1000 Awards and Trophies handmade - all of the Trophies and Awards we receive back will have to be inspected. Especially if they are Silver Plated or Nickel Plated Awards. Unfortauntely, if there are any finger marks, scratches etc. this means the Trophy will have to go back to the manufacturer for re-furbishment which means you could incuur up to a 40% re-stocking charge. If they are not be able to re-sell the Award or Trophy because the Marks and scratches are too deep, unfortauntely we will not be able to credit you. Please be aware that is down the manufacturers judgement. Please take this into consideration. We take great pride in our Awards, and we will not pass any that have any marks or scratches.
Unfortunately we are un-able to credit or accept Engraved/Personalised Awards or Trophies - only plain stock.
If no refurbishment needs to take place, we will be more than happy to refund the total goods amount to your orginial payment method.
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods and for your own protection we would recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. We will return the cost of cancelled product within 7 days of receiving the goods.
Customer Notice: If an item is returned with an engraving plate on, we will try our best to save the engraving plate. But due to the nature of the item, this is not always the case. Once the item is stuck to our products - that is it. If we try and remove this may damage the item, and the engraving plate. Silvertrophy accepts no responsibility if the item is returned and the plate is damaged or scratched.
The privacy of all our offline and online customers is extremely important to us. Therefore no personal information is sold, traded or given to any other company or party outside Silvertrophy.com.
All our customer information is gained by question forms as part of the buying process, we do not use 'cookies' to obtain information without your knowledge.
Any information received by us is used for 2 reasons:
Firstly, to process your order and secondly to help us create a better service and understanding of our customers' needs and requirements.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
Only people subscribing to our newsletter service will get e-mails regarding offers and relevant information. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1984, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
While it is very rare that anyone would wish to complain about the level of service at Silvertrophy.com we like to make it very clear how to do so if you feel you have the need.
Please email us at email@example.com with details of any problems you may have experienced and we will do our best to put them right. Your complaint will be acknowledged within two working days, and if possible it will be resolved within a week. All complaints are confidential. We also welcome general feedback, as this allows us to improve our service to you.
Our normal office hours are 9am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 9am-1.30pm on Fridays.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect any of your statutory rights.