Top 5 Trophies for Music Awards
Do you need to find Trophies for Music Awards? Its hard task to find a great looking award, have it engraved and delivered in time for the event. But here is our guide to the top 5 awards.
Big names in music are forever picking up trophies at award ceremonies. Usually broadcasted on television for the viewing public, these ceremonies provide an evening of pure entertainment with showcases from singers and bands worldwide, along with some staged banter and surprise guests. It’s great to see the stars dressing up in their glitziest outfits and posing for pictures, but sometimes these events can focus too much on ‘who’s wearing what?’ and ‘who’s attending with who?’
Independent record labels however, focus purely on the important aspects of the industry itself. For example, the AIM Independent Music Awards prides itself on its focus to the real ‘heroes’ in music. This year they are holding their 2013 Annual Awards at The Brewery in the heart of East London, and although it’s a very prestigious and fine location, they don’t feel the need to showcase a ‘red carpet’ event in a huge arena.
Music awards ceremonies have been taken place since 1959. Sometimes referred to as ‘gongs’, these prestigious prizes can come in all different shapes and sizes. Some have a glass or crystal effect, while others may have a statue like structure. Either way, the awards themselves look unique can be personalised to add real value to the winning category.
Listed below are the top 5 trophies for music awards. Real care has been taken to select the awards with a prestigious look, apt for this kind of ceremony.
1) The first top award is the Optical Crystal Award. This has been crafted using solid optical crystal and the glitzy effect really makes it stand out and look very beautiful indeed. These types of awards have been used by many media industries and will continue to be very popular worldwide.
These can be engraved to suit the type of nominated category for added personalisation.
2) The next top award is another from the Optical Crystal Award range. This beautiful Crystal Mirage Award has been crafted using solid optical crystal. This sparkling centre piece really is a work of art with its body rising to 4 pinnacles, surrounding a dazzling crystal cube.
These can be engraved on the crystal cube and on the crystal base.
3) A very popular award for the music industry is the Crystal Star Award. This award has been crafted using solid optical crystal. Sculpted upon a beautiful black crystal base, this award has looks amazing with its detailed star and dazzling effect.
With an optional black recessed wooden base, this award can be engraved on the crystal base and the base engraving plate.
4) Another great award for the music industry is the fabulous Crystal Achievement Award. This finely crafted clear and black crystal design has an eye catching black V shape, sitting upon a stunning black base and a clear crystal centre.
This award can be engraved on the centre plate and on the black base.
5) Last but no means least, the Silver Plated Statue Award really does have the ‘wow factor’. It features a stunning silver plated figure holding a star – which of course is perfect for the music industry award ceremonies. Mounted on a striking piano wooden base, this classic award rises up to a staggering 15 inches tall and makes a truly beautiful centre piece.
For added personalisation, this award can be engraved on the plate at the base.
Its truly encouraging to see the Independent labels recognising the true gift of musical talent and amongst the writers, producers and musicians, we get to witness the 'best small labels' and 'hardest working artists' walking away with these fabulous awards and trophies.
Link of the day...
Ever wondered how to wear a pocket watch? You may need one at your event. Pocket watches are the the stylish addition to a man's suit.