I am a huge fan of real shops; ones that you can go into and view the goods, talk to experts and then make a decision. This is my ideal and for certain purchases in my life I manage to achieve it.
When buying trophies for my sport club this was a route I tried several times with varying degrees of success. My main frustrations were lack of speed, particularly if my event was pressing. The difficulty was that, once I had found a good trophy shop, it was a 30 minute drive to get there and it involved making 2-3 trips for one order.
In 1999 we set up www.Silvertrophy.com as an online version of my ideal trophy shop. Back in ’99 online shops were not the norm, but co-founder Rob Pearson and myself knew that online shopping was the future and it would be an ideal solution to solving the frustrations of purchasing engraved trophies.
So for those of you who are considering buying trophies online this year, instead of making the trip to your nearest trophy shop, you may like to consider the seven advantages of buying your trophy online with Silvertrophy.com.
- Range of trophies – our range is huge and growing every year. We sell only trophies and awards we know about & believe in. If you need a printed catalogue of our range, just get in touch, we will send one out free of charge.
- Choosing your trophy - our Website has excellent images, we make them large and clear. We are adding videos of as many products as possible with the aim of making it easier to select the products you need.
- Engraving - we are experts in all aspects of engraving. We have one of the most experienced and advanced engraving departments in the UK. Using a wide variety of processes and machines we can engrave just about anything, including pictures onto your award. Company logos are no problem at all.
- Advice – we off expert, friendly and free advice on any aspect of buying your awards. So, if you have been tasked with the job of buying trophies & awards for an event and don’t know where to start, or just need to check a few details on products or engraving, give us a call.
- Speed of delivery - our standard delivery of engraved trophies is 3-5 days, but if you need it sooner to meet a deadline then just drop us a line and we can often get engraved awards dispatched the same day or next day. We are here to help you make a success of your award ceremony.
- Confidence - our customers come to us event after event because they know they can rely on our staff treating their order with the care it deserves. We value each and every trophy order, giving attention to detail at every stage.
- Delivery of your trophies - the last part of the process gets as much attention as every other part. To have awards arrive damaged would be a disaster. Our expert packers pack every order with protection in mind. So expect a large box, no matter what you have ordered. We use only very reputable couriers to be trusted with your package. We email or text you to let you know when it has shipped, and approximately at what time it will arrive.
We are experts in trophies and awards and like nothing more than helping our customers so please give us a call on 01922 862431